Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List:Among many popular government schemes, Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is also a popular government scheme. And that’s why people want to check the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List 2022 to see whether their name is there or not?
What is Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana?
First of all we know what is the Pradhan Mantri Gori Colony Scheme because before going about any government scheme, it is very important for you to know about what is the goal of starting that scheme and how the beneficiary will get the benefit in his scheme.
Sometime before today, the Prime Minister of our country had launched this scheme during the lockdown. Because his goal was that the people trapped in the lockdown could fight from that time with the help of this poor welfare scheme.
In a way, it is a package. In this a total package of Rs 170000 crores was announced. Government Schemes were created by the Government of India with the help of 12 other Government Schemes.
Garib Kalyan Yojana is a little different from all other government scheme. Because through this scheme, the beneficiaries get the benefit of this scheme in different ways. For example, cash amount is given to any beneficiaries through direct bank account transfer. So any beneficiaries are given insurance assistance. A beneficiary is helped in getting new jobs. That is, with the help of this poor welfare scheme, efforts are made to benefit in some way or the other.
Together with the help of this Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, maximum benefit is reached through providing free food and food grains.
Under this scheme, the central government gives 5 kg of free food grains every month to the poor. This is in addition to the subsidized (Rs 2-3 per kg) ration under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) to households covered under the Public Distribution System (PDS). Food and quantity may be variable.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana 2022 Details
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is officially called Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana. These schemes are run on a monthly basis every year. And those times are considered phases of this plan.
- This scheme was started at the time of lockdown. Hence the phase is considered from 1st April 2020 to June 2020.
- The phase 2 of this scheme is considered from July 2020 to November 2020.
- The benefit of Phase 3 of the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was received from May 2021 to June 2021.
- Phase-4 of the scheme is considered during July-November, 2021.
- Phase-5 from December 2021 to March 2022.
- Right now we are sitting and talking in 2022, so at this time phase 6 of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana is going on. And this phase is going to run from 6 April 2022 to September 2022. In this, the government is going to give a total subsidy of 80000 crores.
How to Check Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Yojana List?
There is no specified list for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. Because all the people who have ration card, all those people are taking advantage of this scheme. That is, the list of all the people who have ration cards in your area is the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Yojana list.
Still, if you want to see the list, then here I am telling you the step by step method, how you can see the Ration Card List or Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List.
- First of all you have to go to the official portal of National Food and Security. For which you have to type on the browser, after that you have to click on the first link you see.
- Now click on the option of Ration Cards inside the menu bar of the portal. And with clicking, two options will appear in front of you, out of them click on Ration Card Details on State Portal.
- Now the name of all the states will appear in front of you. In whichever state you want to see the list of them, click on the name of that state.
- After lying down from your state, the official website of the Food and Safety Department of your state will open in front of you. Inside which you will see the name of all the districts under your state. From among them, select your district.
- After selecting your state, the list of all the areas or tehsils under that state will appear, you should select the name of your area or tehsil.
- The list that is visible in front of you right now, the names of all those people who are the owner or dealer of the fair price shop within the area or block selected by you are visible in this list. You have to find your dealer name and click on it.
- Now the list of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana List will appear in front of you. Under whatever dealer name you have selected, the names of all the people who have a ration card will appear. You can check your name among them.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana Registration
To register for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, you have to go to the nearest Fair Price Shop with your Aadhar card, and your ration card. And link your ration card with your aadhar card.
You can complete this task through your biometric fingerprint or Irish Verification to link. As soon as your Aadhar card is linked with your ration card, then your registration in Garib Kalyan Yojana will be completed.
Documents to apply for Garib Kalyan Yojana
To apply for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana, you must have two documents.
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card