Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry 2022 Apply Online: The Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried Male candidates, who have passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pass) and appeared JEE Main Exam for recruitment of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadre Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing – January 2023. Eligible Indian Nationals to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala for a 04 year degree course under the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. The last date for submission of online applications is 28th August 2022.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry Scheme Course Commencing – Jan 2023
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Executive & Technical Branch||31|
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023 Age Limit
- Born Between 02/07/2003 to 01/01/2006
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023 Eligibility
- Passed Matric + Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) – 2022 (for B.E. / B.Tech Exam). Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) All India Common Rank List (CRL) – 2022.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry January 2023 Selection Process
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interviews. The SSB interview will be conducted in two stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II test comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
How to Apply Indian Navy 10+2 B.tech Entry?
- Eligible candidates are to register and fill online application on Join Indian Navy Recruitment official website from 18th August 2022.
- Only one application is to be filled by a candidates.
- The candidates are required to upload required documents (Date of Birth, 10th Class Marksheet, 12th class Marksheet, HEE (Main) 2022 score card).
- The last date for registration of online applications is 28/08/2022.
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Click Here to Apply Online|