Indian Navy Recruitment 2022:Indian Navy has introduced detailed notification for the Staff Nurse, Library & Information Assistant, Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade) recruitment of total 49 posts. Any candidate who is interested and eligible in this recruitment must apply online from 10 September 2022 to 30 September 2022.
For all information related to eligibility, age limit,pay scale, selection process and recruitment,how you have to apply, we have told below as well as have given the apply link from where you will be able to apply directly.On this Website you will get all the information related to government jobs And soon I will give you the link of my telegram channel so that all of you can get information about jobs from there.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Library & Information Assistant||06|
|Civil Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||40|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Candidate age must be between 18 years to 25 years.
- For the relaxation given in the rest of the age, read the notification given by the indian navy carefully.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Staff Nurse-Matriculation or equivalent.Certificate of training in an approved Hospital as a Nurse.
- Library & Information Assistant –Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from a recognised University or Institute.Two years’ professional experience
- Driver-Matriculation from a recognized Board or Institution and knowledge of first line maintenance.
Must possess a Driving License for Heavy Vehicles and Motor Cycles.One Year practical experience in Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMVs) driving.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
- Staff Nurse : 44900-142400
- Library & Information Assistant : 35400-112400
- Civilian Motor Driver (OG) : 19900-63200
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Physical fitness test
- Document Verification
- The appointment of the provisionally selected candidates will be strictly based on Physical Efficiency Test, subject to satisfactory verification of documents, medical examination and other requirements as applicable and specified by the Government of India and the appointing authority. Document Verification. All relevant documents related to age, education, address of identity, category, caste, service etc. are provided. This will be scrutinized and verified before a provisional appointment as per the extant DoP&T policy. The date and venue for document verification will be intimated to the provisionally selected candidates by post/on their e-mail ID.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- There is no application fee for all categories of candidates applying for the post of Indian Navy.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting of application date-10.09.2022
- Last Date of Application-30.09.2022
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : How to Apply ?
- Application should be on plain paper (A4 size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per prescribed format, duly accompanied by latest passport size color photograph Must be self attested.
- The copy of the application form can also be downloaded from the website www.indiannavy.nic.in.
- The envelope should clearly superscribe on the top ‘……………………’ (by absorption) as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ADVERTISEMENT.
- ABS-01/2022, and sent through proper channel by Registered / Speed Post only to the following address:- To, Flag Officer Command-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate Mumbai-400 001
To, Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CCPO), Headquarters, Western Naval Command, Ballard Estate, Near Tiger Gate, Mumbai-400 001”
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Click Here For Apply Offline|
|Latest Government Jobs|