Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022:Ministry of Textiles has introduced detailed notification for the Laboratory Assistant [Processing] recruitment of total 02 posts. Any candidate who is interested and eligible in this recruitment must apply online from 27 August 2022 from 45 days.
For all information related to eligibility, age limit,pay scale, selection process and recruitment,how you have to apply, we have told below as well as have given the apply link from where you will be able to apply directly.On this Website you will get all the information related to government jobs And soon I will give you the link of my telegram channel so that all of you can get information about jobs from there.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Laboratory Assistant [Processing]||02|
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The age limit of the applicant should not be less than 30 years and the maximum age limit for government employee is 40 years.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Three years Diploma in Handloom Technology OR Three years Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology Textile Chemistry OR Post Diploma in Textile Processing OR Three years Diploma in Textile Chemistry.
- Applicants should have one year experience in dyeing laboratory or processing unit.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 Salary
- The salary of the shortlisted applicants is Rs.19,900-63,200/- (Minimum Pay Matrix in Level-2) PB-1, 5200-20200+GP Rs. 1900/- (Pre-revised) for the post.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The selection process of all the applicants will be done on the basis of written test and practical test which will be conducted on a fixed date by a duly constituted selection committee.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022 : How to Apply?
- Applications in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) should reach by Speed Post / Registered Post along with self-attested photocopies of all certificates of age, educational qualification, experience etc. Within 45 days to the office of the Director (Institute), Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-781022 (52 days in respect of candidates residing in North Eastern Region, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul & Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Region ) Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands or Lakshadweep) from the date of publication of advertisement of the above vacancies in Employment News.
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Click Here For Apply Offline|
|Latest Government Jobs|