UPSC Recruitment 2022: The registration of UPSC Recruitment 2022 has started. All state candidates will apply online for UPSC form. All the candidates who are applying the form of Union Public Service Commission UPSC. Will apply only after taking complete information about the notification, the direct link to apply online is available below on this page. And the candidates have to download the notification by clicking on the link given below. New recruitment is coming continuously in UPSC for both male and female candidates of all the states.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Anthropologist, Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Scientist ‘B’, Rehabilitation Officer and Deputy Director General/ Regional Director||20|
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- Anthropologist-38 Years
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-30 Years
- Scientist ‘B’-35 Years
- Rehabilitation Officer-30 Years
- Deputy Director General/Regional Director-50 Years
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Anthropologist-Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Scientist ‘B’-Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC.
- Rehabilitation Officer-Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
- Deputy Director General/Regional Director-Level- 12 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have Master’s Degree/MSc in Chemistry or Physics or Forensic Science with Chemistry or Physics at Bachelor of Science level/Post Graduate degree/Bachelor in any discipline/Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor’s degree during all three years should be as a subject. Diploma or Certificate in Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Information Technology or Electronics or Technology in Electrical and Electronics (EEE)/ Foreign Language Course from a recognized University or Institute.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The category-wise minimum level of suitability in the interview, whether selection is made by interview only or by recruitment test followed by interview, will be UR/EWS-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PWBD-40 marks. The marks are 100 out of the total marks of the interview. In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in his/her respective category at the interview stage.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.25/- (Rupees Twenty Five) only by cash at any branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of SBI or by using Master Credit/Debit Card. ,
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female candidates of any community. No “fee waiver” is available for Gen/OBC/EWS male candidates and they have to pay the full prescribed fee.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Application Start date-25/08/2022
- Last Date of Application-15/09/2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 : How to Apply?
- Applicants first go to the official site of UPSC.
- Search and download the job notification given on the home page.
- Enter the details asked in the application form.
- Then, the candidates have to upload the documents/certificates.
- Pay the fee once after all the check after the data given or correctly given or not.
- After submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA), candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Click Here For Apply Online|
|Latest Government Jobs|