SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022:Both male and female candidates who are registering for SSC CGL 2022 Recruitment, prepare for their exam from now on taking complete information about their exam syllabus. Both male and female candidates start preparing for CGL exam 2022 from now. From which syllabus the exam questions will be asked in SSC CGL exam hall is given below on this page. According to the exam syllabus, candidates will prepare their exam well. And applicants related to SSC CGL exam and exam syllabus will get complete information on this page.
Recruitment registration is starting from 10th September 2022. Candidates will be able to do their registration easily by clicking on the link given below. The preparation of SSC CGL exam will be done according to the new syllabus, so that the candidates can get maximum marks in the upcoming exam.
On this Website you will get all the information related to government jobs And soon I will give you the link of my telegram channel so that all of you can get information about jobs from there.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022 : Vacancies Details
|Name Of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|CGL||Will be released soon|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022 : Selection Process
- Tier 1: Objective Computer Based Test (Online)
- Tier 2: Objective Computer Based Test (Online)
- Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi (Pen and Paper Mode)
- Skill Test / Computer Proficiency Test.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
- The salary of the selected candidate will be ₹ 47600 to ₹ 151100 per month.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting of Application-10.09.2022
- Last Date of Application-01.10.2022
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022 : Graduate Level Tier 1 Examination
General Intelligence & Reasoning
- It will include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. This component includes questions on Similarities, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Spatial Orientation, Problem Solving, Analysis, Judgment, Decision Making, Visual Memory, Discrimination, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetic Reasoning and Pictorial Classification, Arithmetic Number Series, Non- can be. Verbal Series, Coding and Decoding, Statement Conclusion, Jurisdictional Reasoning etc. The topics are Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Figurative Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Figure Classification, Semantic Series, Number Series, Figure Series, Problem Solving, Word Building, Coding and De-coding, Numerical Operations, Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagram, Drawing Inclusion, Perforated Holes/Pattern – Folding and Un-folding, Picture Pattern – Folding and Completion, Indexing, Address Matching, Date and City Matching, Classification of Center Codes/Roll Numbers, lowercase and uppercase letters/number coding, decoding and classification.
- The questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates general awareness of their surroundings and its application in society. The questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring countries especially history, culture, geography, economic scene, etc.
- The questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates to make proper use of numbers and numbers. The scope of the test will be integer, decimal, fraction and relationship between numbers, calculation of percentage. Ratio and Proportion, Square Root, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Combine, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra and Elementary Serd, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various Types of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, Common tangents of two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilateral, Regular polygon, Circle, Right prism, Right circular cone , Right Circular Cylinder, Sphere, Hemisphere, Rectangular Parallelogram, Triangle or Square Regular Right Pyramid with Base, Trigonometric Ratios, Degree and Radian Measurements, Standard Identities, Complementary Angles, Height and Distance
English Comprehension:Candidate’s ability to understand correct English, their basic comprehension and writing ability.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022 : Graduate Level Tier 2 Examination
- The questions will be designed to test the candidate’s ability to use numbers and number sense appropriately. The scope of the test will be integer, decimal, fraction and relationship between numbers, calculation of percentage. Ratio and Proportion, Square Root, Average, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mixture and Combine, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Basic Algebraic Identities of School Algebra and Elementary Serds, Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its various Types of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, Common tangents of two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilateral, Regular polygon, Circle, Right prism, Right circular cone , right circular cylinder, sphere, hemisphere, rectangular parallelepiped, regular right pyramid with triangular or square base, trigonometric ratio, degree and radian measure, standard identities, complement angles, height and distance, histogram, frequency polygon, bar diagram and pie Chart.
English language and comprehension
- The questions in these components will be designed to test the candidate’s comprehension and knowledge of the English language and will be based on spot errors, filling in the blanks, finding synonyms, antonyms, spelling/misspelling. Words, Idioms and Phrases, One Word Substitution, Improvement of Sentences, Active/Passive Voice of Verbs, Conversion to Direct/Indirect Statement, Shuffle of Sentence Parts, Shuffle of Sentences in a Passage, Close Passage and Comprehension Passage.
Investigator Grade-II in RGI
- Statistics for the Ministry of Statistics and Program Implementation and Compiler. Collection of statistical data, classification and presentation – primary and secondary data, methods of data collection; tabulation of data; graphs and charts; frequency distribution; Diagrammatic representation of frequency distribution.
Measures of Central Tendency- Common Measures of Central Tendency – Mean, Median and Mode; Division Values – Quartile, tithe, percentile.
Measures of Dispersion – Common Measures Dispersion – Range, Quartile Deviation, Mean Deviation and Standard Deviation; Relative dispersion measures.
Moments, Skewness and Kurtosis
- Different types of moments and their relationships; Meaning of skewness and kurtosis; Various measures of skewness and kurtosis.
Correlation and Regression – Scatter Diagram; simple correlation coefficient; simple regression lines; Spearman’s rank; measures of association of correlation characteristics; multiple regression; Multiple and partial correlations (only for three variables).
Probability Theory – Meaning of Probability
- Different definitions of probability; conditional probability; compound probability; independent events; Bayes Theorem. Random Variables and Probability Distribution – Random Variables; probability function; Expectancy and variance of a random variable; high moments of a random variable; Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential Distributions; Joint distribution of two random variables (discrete).
Sampling Theory – Concept of Population and Sampling; parameters and statistics, sampling and non-sampling errors; Probability and non-probability sampling techniques (simple random sampling, stratified sampling, multilevel sampling, multiphase sampling, cluster sampling, systematic sampling, objective sampling, feature sampling and quota sampling); sample distribution (statements only); Sample size decision.
- Point Estimation and Interval Estimation, Properties of a Good Estimator, Methods of Estimation (Moment Method, Maximum Likelihood Method, Least Squares Method), Hypothesis Testing, Basic Concepts of Testing, Small Sample and Large Sample Testing, Test Based Testing Z , t, chi-square and f statistics, confidence interval.
Analysis of Variance
- Analysis of one-way classified data and two-way classified data.
Time Series Analysis – Components of Time Series, Determination of Trend Components by Different Methods,
Measurement of seasonal variation by various methods.
- Meaning of Index Numbers, Problems in Construction of Index Numbers, Types of Index Numbers, Different Formulas, Base Shifting and Splicing of Index Numbers, Cost of Living Index Numbers, Uses of Index Numbers.
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022 : Tier 1,2,3,4 Details
|Tier Details||Examination Type||Examination Mode|
|Tier 1||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier 2||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier 3||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier 4||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||Wherever Applicable|
SSC CGL Exam Syllabus 2022 : CGL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
- SSC CGL tier1 exam has 4 sections in which question paper of 25-25 marks is given in each section. Candidates will get the information related to CGL Tier 1 exam in a correct and accurate manner in the table given below.
|Serial No.||Sections||Question Number||Total Marks||Time Details|
|1||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
|2||General Awareness||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
|4||English Comprehension||25||50||A cumulative time of 60 minutes|
- Before solving any answer, the candidate should check the answer thoroughly.
- All the candidates will give their paper keeping in mind the negative marking during the examination in the examination hall.
- As per the SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 exam pattern, there is a mandatory deduction of 0.5 marks for each wrong answer.
- Candidates must cover all the important topics given in SSC CGL Syllabus for Tier 1.
- SSC CGL Reasoning Syllabus should be understood in depth as it covers a huge number of topics.
- The candidates who are registering for SSC CGL 2022 will prepare well for the exam through their exam pattern. And SSC CGL Exam Pattern is subject to change from time to time. Keeping this in mind, the candidates will prepare for their exam.
SSC CGL Recruitment 2022 : How to Apply ?
- Applicants first go to the official official site of SSC Commission.
- Click on Register Now
- Enter your basic details.
- Log in with your registration number and password.
- Click on “Apply” link.
- Then fill more details.
- Preview the filled details and confirm it by clicking on the final submit button.
- Now pay the SSC CHSL application fee in online or offline mode.
- Finally Download/Print.
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Click Here For Apply Online(Link will Available on 10.09.2022)|
|Visit Official Website|
|Latest Government Jobs|