SSC Latest Recruitment 2022: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has introduced detailed notification for the Young Professionals (Legal Consultants) recruitment of total 04 posts. Any candidate who is interested and eligible in this recruitment must apply online from 05 September 2022 to 19 September 2022.
For all information related to eligibility, age limit,pay scale, selection process and recruitment,how you have to apply, we have told below as well as have given the apply link from where you will be able to apply directly.On this Website you will get all the information related to government jobs And soon I will give you the link of my telegram channel so that all of you can get information about jobs from there.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Young Professionals (Legal Consultants)||04|
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
- The maximum age limit of the candidate has been kept 32 years.
- For the relaxation given in the rest of the age, read the notification given by the SSC carefully.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s degree in Law from National Law School of India University (NLSIU) and other Law Schools and Colleges in the country with minimum 60% marks in length and intensity.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- There is no application fee for SSC Latest Recruitment 2022.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Salary Structure
- Salary statue of selected applicants will get ₹ 60000 from the concerned board.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Terms of Reference
- Engaged Young Professionals (Legal Consultants) will be required to perform the following functions:- i. OR To maintain and monitor the database on matters decided by CAT, High Courts and Supreme Court / any Court of Law / Tribunal / Quasi-judicial body pending with it.
- For drafting petitions, replies, rejoinders, affidavits and other pleadings/legal documents to be filed before various courts.
- To provide all assistance to the officers of SSC in service and in matters of recruitment.
- Obtaining opinion from the Ministry of Law on legal matters. v To maintain close coordination with the Ministry of Law, Senior Law Officers, Government Consultants etc.
- Drafting/examining various documents from legal point of view like notices, contract agreements, etc. SSC Recruitment Latest 2022
- Legal enquiry/assistance on issues like service matters, especially relating to notices of conduct of examinations, evaluation of answer sheets, results of recruitment, matters of examination of medical candidates.
- Examination of petitions.
- Analysis of the feasibility and methodology of implementation of court decisions and orders. X. Any other work assigned to him.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 Period of Engagement
- Initial period for appointment of Young Professional (Legal Consultant)
This will be for a period of one year on case to case basis.
SSC Latest Recruitment 2022 : How to Apply ?
- Applicants first go to the official site of https://www.ssc.nic.in/.
- Search and download the job notification given on the home page.
- While applying, the applicant must enter all the necessary information.
- After the application is done, the candidate thing is to take a print out of the application form.
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Click Here For Apply Online|
|Visit Official Website|
|Latest Government Jobs|