SSC Sub Inspector SI in Delhi Police 2022 Notification out on August 2022: The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces. The SSC SI Vacancy 2022 online registration will be start from 10th August 2022 to 30th August 2022.
SSC Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2022
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police – Male||228|
|Sub Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police – Female||112|
|Sub Inspector (GD) in CAPFs||3960|
SSC SI Recruitment Age Limit
- Minimum 20 years and Maximum 25 years as on 1st January 2022.
- Candidates born not before 02.01.1997 and not later than 01.01.2002.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC and others as per rules.
SSC SI Recruitment Salary
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs: Level-6 ₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400/- and is classified as Group ‘B’ (Non-Gazetted), Non-Ministerial.
- Sub-Inspector (Executive) in Delhi Police: Level-6 ₹ 35,400 – 1,12,400/-) and is classified as Group ‘C’ by Delhi Police.
SSC SI Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent.
SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment Selection Process
- Paper-I Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance Test (PET)
- Paper-II Written Examination
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME).
SSC SI Recruitment Application Fee
- ₹ 100/- only for General / OBC category candidates.
- No fee for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates.
- The can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through SSC Official Website (ssc.nic.in).
- The candidates should enter basic details and qualification details.
- The candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format and upload required documents.
- The last date for registration of online applications is 30/08/2022 up to 23:00 Hours.
|Click Here For Detailed Notification|
|Apply Online From Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs|